Want to know how to search the galaxy for Ghosts and Farm Hecktoplasm in BL3?
If Yes then we will tell you how to do that along with a few tips and tricks to get the required Hecktoplasm for the Mission: Bloody Harvest: Descent Into Heck.
The main objective of this mission will be to farm 25 Hecktoplasms by defeating certain ghosts in the galaxy.
How to Search the galaxy for ghosts/ Farm Hecktoplasm Step 1
- What we Personally did was Load up a random map on Eden-6. It can be Anville or JACOBS STATE or any other map of your choice.
How to Search the galaxy for ghosts/ Farm Hecktoplasm Step 2
- After you have loaded up a particular place on the galaxy, you need to look for A particular Enemy ghost, which should have greenish radiation around him. Here is an illustrative image to show what you should look for :
How to Search the galaxy for ghosts/ Farm Hecktoplasm Step 3
- Now that you have located these ghosts, just keep on killing them and they should drop Hecktoplasms.
- Pick up the Hecktoplasms to complete your mission (25 in total) objectives and you should be all good to go!
And that is how you can farm hecktoplasms by searching and killing the ghosts in the galaxy, in this new Bloody harvest release of BL3.
Thanks for reading!
ALSO CHECK OUT OTHER BL3 GUIDES AND FIXES:
- Borderlands 3 | Brick Gets Stuck Fix
- Borderlands 3 | Guaranteed Loot Tink Farm (Post patch)
- BL3 | How to Get the Stark Westergun
- Borderlands 3 | How to get The 9-Volt
- How to Get Redundant Savvy Phebert
- Borderlands 3 | Guaranteed Legendary Weapon Guide
- Borderlands 3 | How to get Dastardly Maggie