How can we unlock or get the Heat Cycle Legendary SMG in COD MW 2019?
New contents mean new weapons for the players of COD MW 2019. And the urge to get one becomes more prominent if it is a Legendary SMG blueprint. One such SMG is the Heat Cycle. Let us take a look at how we can get it, and how to access particular objectives to get the coveted reward.
Mission to get/unlock the Heat Cycle SMG
Make sure to equip this mission, by going over to Missions Tab in barracks, Before proceeding with the objectives.
- Run ‘N Gun
- Get 5 headshots using an SMG.
- Rewards – XP: 2000 | Loot: Helping Hand Calling Card
- Get 50 kills with an SMG in the Secondary slot with the Overkill Perk.
- Rewards – XP: 3000 | Loot: Do Whatever Sticker
- Get 75 kills using an SMG while having Golem as your coalition operator. You can find the golem operator under “warcom” in the coalition.
- Rewards – XP: 4000 | Loot: Hyena Owl Emblem
- Get 100 kills using an SMG and with the Tracker perk equipped.
- Rewards – XP: 5000 | Loot: Domination Spray
- Get 20 kills with an SMG in the gunfight mode.
- Rewards – XP: 5000 | Loot: On Your Mind calling card
- Get 90 hipfire kills using an SMG with a Laser attachment.
- Rewards – XP: 6000 | Loot: Take a seat spray
- Get 50 kills with an SMG and equipped with the Double time Perk.
- Rewards – XP: 7000 | Loot: Cherry on top charm
- Get 15 throwing knife kills.
- Rewards – XP: 8000 | Loot: Arachnophobia calling card
- Get 30 kills with an SMG with the enemies near smoke.
- Rewards – XP: 10000 | Loot: Heat Cycle Sub Machine Gun
So, a total of 9 objectives should get you your coveted Heat cycle in COD MW 2019. We are open to questions/suggestions so let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!