What is the best place to farm/get pinnacle gear in D2?
Pinnacle gears are essential after a certain point in the game to grow in Power. Knowing where and how to farm/get them makes the Power progression that much easier. We will list some suggestive best ways to get the pinnacle gears for ease of access.
- Doing the iron banner bounties and turning over the tokens to Saladin, can reward you some great rewards.
- Keep an eye out for the IB updates, as this time around the devs have promised more occurrences of Iron Banners.
- Simply pick up the bounties from Lord Saladin and get to war with other guardians.
- Make sure you do weekly challenges which reward pinnacle gears. These challenges are a bit tougher than normal ones, so make sure you have a good fireteam to make the run as efficient as possible.
- To make your grind time more worthwhile, do it in all three characters, which will in return increase your overall power.
- This power increase should be greater than doing it for only 1 character.
- You will understand the value of doing the bounties and challenges in all three characters, in Nightfalls!
- In Nightfalls your power level will matter significantly, so the higher you go in power the easier it will be to acquire the pinnacle reward
- Your aim should be the 100,000 NF. Do it in the 950 power cap and it should get you to 100K easily upon completion.
- Doing the NF at 920 caps can also fetch you 100k score but it is going to be very tough.
- Make sure you slay all the enemies. If not, then it is a must to slay all the nightmares before proceeding in the NF. That will ensure your 100K points without a hiccup.
- If you want to take on the dungeon, then do some research about the gears and prep needed for your specific character.
- But the dungeon is pretty rewarding for those who commit to it.
- The only catch is to get pinnacle gear, you need to complete the last encounter. Upon its completion, you can bear the fruits of your labor.
- This one is demanding in terms of dedicated Fireteam and teamwork.
- It is best suggested to team up with committed players who are willing to give it a few retries.
- You can do raids with either clanmate or find teammates from the Destiny 2 LFG.
- You can also join the official Destiny 2 Discord LFG to get direct access to teams, channels and voice chats to make your pinnacle gear grind easier.
- The rewards from doing raids come around on a weekly basis. It is not very efficient but if you have exhausted other resources for pinnacle gear, then this is great place to go to.
It is suggested however to wait for The Thursday patch (with relevance to the date of this article publish) and update from the devs. After which you can get pinnacles for +2 of your power level rather than the usual +1.
That will conclude this guide on suggestive best methods and how to farm/get pinnacle gears in Destiny 2.
Thanks for reading!