How to get 5 times more heavy ammo from 1 heavy finisher
In this short guide, we will show you how you can get more than what you invest for. Or in other words, how to get 5x Heavy ammo from 1x Heavy finisher.
A neat little glitch/trick from megajoshua, and that is all you need to fill up your heavy or special ammo within minutes, using a finisher.
How does this Workaround for Heavy ammo finder work?
- You would need to equip an AOE grenade for more effectiveness.
- But any grenade that does damage to multiple enemies will work.
- It is a trick/glitch in which the system reads your grenade kills as finishers also and as a result grants you Heavy or special ammo for each nade kill.
How to do this Heavy ammo mod/trick?
- Get your warlock/ Titan / Hunter.
- For the purpose of explaining we take the solar grenade ability of Warlock.
- Heavy finisher is a class item artifact mod that requires 7 energy slots.
- Make sure you have this setup already done and equipped before proceeding with the rest of the trick.
- This uses 1/2 of your super energy bar and generates Heavy ammo in return.
- Now, right before you go to execute your finisher, drop a solar or arc grenade then use your finisher on an enemy immediately.
- If done right, for every nade kill you get, it will drop you heavy ammo. You can use this trick to clear adds and get tonnes of heavy ammo
Make use of this trick/glitch before the developers get a fix in, and complete your objectives.
On that note, we will end this short trick to get more heavy ammo from finishers.
Thanks for reading!
Also check out other Destiny 2 news, guides, and fixes.
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | How To Check Ping?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Cross save Authentication Fix
- D2: Shadowkeep | PVP ranking changes
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Where are the Forges?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Squirrel Error Code Fix
- Shadowkeep | Ordeal Nightfall and Artifact guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Controller not working fix
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Campaign Missions Guide
- D2 | Problem Reading game content Fix steam
- Destiny 2: shadowkeep | Steam PC migration issue fix
- How to transfer Destiny 2 to SSD in Steam
- Destiny 2 Character load screen crash fix (Brocolli Error)
- activate Boon of the vanguard Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Arcology complete guide
- Destiny 2 | Heroic Mercury Adventures Complete guide
- Nightmare of Horkis Location Destiny 2: Shadowkeep
- Destiny 2 | Where Is Xur Right Now October 18, 2019, Location
- How to get dream breaker Fusion rifle | Destiny 2
- Where Is Xur Right Now October 25, 2019, Location
- D2: Shadowkeep | Best Warlock Support build
- Destiny 2 | How to get mountaintop | Quest Tips 2019
- Destiny 2 | Leviathan’s Breath Heavy ammo Trick
- D2: Shadowkeep Dungeon Weapons Stats/Perks Guide
- Destiny 2 | Where Is Xur Right Now November 1st, 2019 Location
- Destiny 2 Xenophage Fragments puzzle Guide
- New Light | How to unlock the Menagerie