Can’t Access heroic adventures on Mercury (and Mars) or the heroic adventures are not resetting?
If you are looking for the answer to these questions, then we will tell you what is going on and when to access these heroic adventures.
If you are starting fresh in Destiny 2, from the launch of shadowkeep, or you are playing the game for some time now, the adventures and their heroic versions can get a bit confusing at times. Especially if the heroic versions Drop powerful engrams or one may be doing it for the emblems.
In this guide we will tell you how to get access to these adventures in the first place, and when do they show up again on the map, if you have done all of them for the time being.
How to Get access to Mercury heroic Adventures?
- This PVE mode was first introduced in the Curse of Osiris campaign expansion. This campaign is only accessible from Mercury and Mars. You need to complete all the available adventures on the MAP first, before Brother Vance, the NPC on mercury can give you access to play the heroic versions.
- You do not need to worry about the Minimum power level since the new Destiny 2 will amp that up to 750 for you. This is more than enough to run through Mars enemies, even in the heroic versions.
The Mechanics of Mercury Heroic Adventures ( and Mars)
- You will be able to complete 3 heroic adventures per day. however, if you complete a particular heroic adventure (usually with the powerful engram) you will have to wait for the next reset. As soon as that happens, they will again be available to you, and you can run through those heroics again.
- You need to visit the respective NPC’s on their planets ( Brother Vance on Mercury & Ana Bray on Mars ) in order to obtain the Heroic Adventures, after every reset. These resets occur on Mondays and Thursdays of every week.
Heroic Adventure Reset Timings:
This is also called “Ritual Reset” and the timing is as follows:
Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- Reset will occur at 10:00 AM Pacific (1700 UTC) from March to November.
Pacific Standard Time (PST)
- Reset will occur at 9:00 AM Pacific (1700 UTC) from November to March.
Ritual Resets (Daily):
- Activity Challenges
- Destination Challenges
- Clan Bounties
- Heroic Story Missions
The above activities will have resets daily.
Ritual Resets (Weekly):
This Reset will happen Every Tuesday of the Week.
- Call to Arms Crucible Challenge
- Destination Flashpoints
- Raid Challenge Encounters
- Raid Checkpoints
- Dreaming City Powerful Rewards
- Spider’s Powerful Bounty
- Gambit Powerful Bounty
- Gambit Weekly Challenge
- Nightfall Strike
- Weekly Clan Engrams
- Weekly Clan XP Caps
- Eververse Bright Dust Selections
Other Resets include the Escalation Protocol on Mars. This will occur in rotations on a Weekly reset Basis. Check here to see the Escalation Protocol Rotation details.
As a reward, you will get encrypted cache keys (One per week) which you can use to open the Chest after Defeating the boss at Stage 8 of the Escalation. usually to get Escalation protocol exclusive armors.
Ritual Reset (Seasonal)
- Iron Banner Seasonal Challenges
- Clan Level and Seasonal XP Progress
- Eververse and Bright Engram Inventory
- Guided Games Seeker Tickets
- Crucible Valor and Glory Ranks
- Seasonal Vendor Progression
Why can’t you do or access the Heroic Adventures anymore?
- This happens when you have done all the heroics for the current week. Usually, a message saying “you have already completed this” will come up. You need to wait for the weekly reset to take place before it is available to you again. The Timings of the reset is already given above.
We hope that these explanations will clear the doubts you had about the access or doing of the Mercury and Mars heroic Adventures for Destiny 2 in 2019. If you need further information about the Heroic adventures, do let us know in our mail or comments. We will try to help as much as possible.
Thanks for reading!
Also check out other Destiny 2 shadowkeep news, guides, and fixes:
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | How To Check Ping?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Cross save Authentication Fix
- D2: Shadowkeep | PVP ranking changes
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Where are the Forges?
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Squirrel Error Code Fix
- Shadowkeep | Ordeal Nightfall and Artifact guide
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Controller not working fix
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Campaign Missions Guide
- D2 | Problem Reading game content Fix steam
- Destiny 2: shadowkeep | Steam PC migration issue fix
- How to transfer Destiny 2 to SSD in Steam
- Destiny 2 Character load screen crash fix (Brocolli Error)
- activate Boon of the vanguard Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep | Arcology complete guide