Umbral engrams are a new addition to Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals. The very first umbral engram you will get to use is from completing the “Contact” public event. The engrams can be opened from the Umbral Engram Decoder. As for acquiring the Engram itself, we will list a few places from where you can get the Umbral Engrams, and also list what you can get from it.
How to get Umbral Engrams in D2
- Leveling up the Prismatic Recaster will drop you Umbral engrams with each level up.
- World drops like Strikes, Nightfalls, Raids, Chests of Public Events, The Crucible, Gambit, etc
- Seasonal pass – Leveling up the Seasonal pass will also offer a limited number of Umbral Engrams. For Premium pass owners: they will get two umbral engrams. One at Level 7 and one at level 52. For Free pass users: They will only get one Umbral engram at level 7.
- The First Umbral Engram you will get is from doing the “Contact” Public event for Drifter.
- The Drop Rate for these engrams is a bit rare as of now.
How to use Umbral Engrams in D2
- you can use/open these engrams from the Umbral Engram Decoder.
- It is located Beside Drifter in the Annex of the Tower.
This post is a work in progress. We will be updating it as we find out more…
That will be all for this short guide on how to get Umbral Engram in Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals.