In this guide, we shall take a look at the elemental combos and powers for Gunfire Reborn. This game is a Roguelite RPG game with a lot of build potentials. Knowing the correct elemental combos and their power effects can help you in enjoying this game. You can come up with your unique style of plays to combine with these elements to wreak havoc on enemies.
Gunfire Reborn Elemental Combos
|Elemental Damage||FIRE DAMAGE||LIGHTNING DAMAGE||CORROSIVE DAMAGE|
Gunfire Reborn Elemental Powers
This power deal damage over time. It’s simple enough, but this makes fire particularly beneficial for groups of fodder enemies without shields or armor – a single proc of Burn can do a great deal of damage to a target without you even requiring to put yourself into the line of sight of it.
Shock hits the target with small area-of-effect damage and inflicts them with a debuff that causes them to take 10% more damage from all incoming sources. 10% is more than it sounds, which is roughly equivalent to your weapon’s damage being +1 level higher against Shocked targets.
- Decay decreases the target’s movement speed by 50% – the immediate observation is that this is particularly good for melee targets that rush you down – keeping them away from you and keeping the pressure off.
- Another important part of Decay’s effect is any target at all that moves – even if it’s not particularly fast – will be much easier to track when slowed, indirectly boosting your damage by making it easier to hit their head other crit spots. This is especially evident in projectile-based corrosive weapons such as Aura of Venom and Prism.
- Crown Prince has smoke grenades that deal with powerful Corrosive damage that makes for a very quick way to proc Decay in a small area. To make the most of these perks, prioritize Ascensions such as Acidominance and Elemental Rage to greatly improve your effective damage from smokes, Backpack Expansion to boost how often you can spam them, and at least one rank of Hex Smoke to further debuff targets.
- A target inflicted with both Burn and Shock suffers from Manipulation. Manipulation turns the target friendly and makes them start attacking their allies rather than you.
- The AI doesn’t exactly seem great for this – sometimes they don’t attack at all and we don’t really tend to notice much damage coming from them.
- The power of Manipulation comes not from them fighting their allies, but from them not fighting you. This gives a great reprieve from more threatening foes and buys you precious time to clear fodder, reposition, or just rinse through their health without needing to worry about dodging their attacks.
- A target inflicted with both Burn and Decay gets hit with an Explosion. Unlike all of the other effects and fusions, Explosion is not a status but rather a single proc of an area-of-effect damage tick.
- The power of Explosion, mainly comes from Burn, being particularly effective on groups of unshielded and unarmoured targets.
- Decay having an AoE proc right in Crown Prince’s kit with various associated buffs means that combining fire and corrosive damage is incredibly strong when dealing with groups of enemies.
- Acidic Explosion and Hex Smoke are Ascensions that add even more damage and AoE, allowing fodder to be cleared far into the game even with scrolls and weapons that aren’t ideal for it.
- A target inflicted with Shock and Decay is inflicted with Miasma, and Miasma is the unparalleled king when it comes to straight damage per second.
- Miasma deals with relatively low damage damage-over-time effect on its target, which spreads to nearby enemies and gives them even lower damage over time effect.
- However, this damage stacks – you can repeatedly apply Miasma on a target and its friends over and over. And once you’ve stacked Miasma a few times, it can eat through enemies very fast!
- Many players prioritize their builds to proc Miasma as much as possible – a common goal as Crown Prince is to find a reliable Lightning weapon to combine with his corrosive grenades and taking whatever scrolls, inscriptions, and Ascension that maximizes the chance and effect of getting both Shock and Decay onto as many targets as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the post. Do let us know in the comments below. That will be all for this guide. Thanks for reading!