Mortal Kombat 11 – How to Fix and Set specific Controller/Gamepad Buttons
Mortal Kombat 11 is a game where using a controller can be a game changer at times. For some, the lack of controllers or not being able to use them can be quite frustrating at times.
So, this Fix will guide you, on how to Fix your controller/gamepad and map your buttons as per your preferences to get the upper hand in intense kombat.
If You cant setup specific keys for Controller/Gamepad and/or arcade sticks then read on :
Mortal Kombat 11 gamepad/Controller Configuration :
A: Edit configuration file:
- DirectInput = off
- Save file
Making changes to Steam App and Game :
B: Now sometimes, the controller/gamepad in Mortal Kombat 11 may still not work, which includes wrong key mapping or not working at all. In that case keep on reading as we will show you how to fix that as well :
- Open Steam in Big Picture mode :
- Select Settings :
- Select Controller Settings :
- Click on the additional checkbox named Generic Gamepad Configuration Support :
- This is optional to select controller name or layout :
- Go to Game Library :
- Select Mortal Kombat 11 :
- After the game finishes loading you will get the message “CONFIG LOADED” :
- In-game, go to the controller tab. You will see that your controller is now XBOX controller! Done!
You can now, Have fun using your controller/gamepad in Mortal Kombat 11 and map the buttons as you like. We hope this Mortal Kombat 11(MK11) all Controller/gamepad fix guide has helped you to get, up and running with the game and enjoy it to the fullest.
credits : [1stTX.L] Pvt. pastuh
check other MK11 guides and fixes also:
- Mortal Kombat 11 Fatalities Guide Keyboard PC
- MK11 XBOX ONE Wireless Bug Fix PC
- MK11 Koins, Soul fragments and Hearts Farming Guide
- All Fatalities For Every Character (XBOX ONE, PS4, Swtich and PC)