A simple way to fix the no dialogue sound issue in Jedi: fallen order
As reported by some players, the dialogue sound/audio for the game is missing. For some, the sound keeps glitching and stuttering, and for others, it is missing entirely. We will show a fix to get it to working again so keep reading…
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | No dialogue sound Fix 1
- Launch origin and head over to My game library
- From the Game library, Right-click on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Click on “Repair” and wait for the process to complete.
- Upon completion, launch the game again.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | No dialogue sound Fix 2
- You can add an exception for the game executable or the folder containing it to your antivirus. Sometimes the antivirus can detect and delete certain game files randomly. So it is better to be safe from your side of things.
This issue is mainly caused by corrupted or missing dialogue audio files from the game directory for some reason. Repairing the game and re-downloading any missing files should fix your sound issues overall.
If the problem still persists, contact the dev support here. And wait for a future hotfix.
Thanks for reading!
If you are having Performance or launch/start-up issues with the game or want a smoother FPS gameplay, check our detailed articles:
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen order | Lag, Performance, Stutter, Crash, FPS Fix
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order | Best/Optimum Graphics Settings PC