What are the secret Gas City Lab Locations in Warframe?
After the introduction of the remastered Gas city in warframe, players are having an interesting but tough time navigating it. And when navigating means locating secret laboratories hidden in the gas city itself, the idea of the locations are a big help for the players.
SPOILER ALERT: This guide contains spoilers. So, for those who wish to discover the labs on their own, feel free to do so. For the players who seek the labs and are willing to consider a guide, please read on..
- Certain tiles in the remastered Gas City contain an orange vault door with glowing symbols (3-4). These are the locked entrances to Alad V’s labs:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: How to Unlock the doors
- Each tile with a vault door contains a set of corresponding wall panels
- There is a wall panel for each symbol on the door
- The wall panels cannot be accessed until an object called the Access Controller is found
- Find and destroy the access controller. It gives off a red glow and unique buzzing tone
- Activate each panel in the same pattern (top-down) on the vault door within a set amount of time
- A timer for 10-20 seconds will begin once a wall panel has been activated
- If the wrong pattern is entered or the timer runs out before all the panels are activated, the consoles will turn red and reset
NOTE: If you reach your final panel as the timer reaches zero, you have a 2-3 second window while the panel is red for it to register the last symbol (can be a bug)
- Once granted access to the vault door, a hidden room is revealed, containing another door and a purple Corpus Locker:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: What is behind the door?
- The purple locker has a 100% chance of dropping a common or uncommon Gas City Captura Scene
- At the end of the room there is a second reinforced door; It is the entrance to the lab room. It can only be opened with a Void Blast in Operator Mode
- Inside the lab, there are multiple Corpus Bioengineers, 2-3 Amalgams and one Sentient in stasis, and a second purple locker
- Any enemy in stasis can break free if provoked
- The Amalgams in the labs only spawn in these rooms and also drop certain mods unique to their loot table
- The second purple locker drops a rare Gas City Captura Scene
NOTE: Once in the lab, the Bioengineers will immediately try to release all the Amalgams; Kill them before they can!
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 1
This tile is often found paired with the Lower Foyer entrance, common in most mission types. It consists of one main room and two branching hallways on each side. On one side of the main room, there is a shaft with falling platforms. On the other side the platforms remain still.
*The vault door is the object waypointed in screenshots
- The vault door* is in a room below the ground, there is an entrance in the middle of the room or a grate to the right. The access controller is in the right platform shaft up above.
TILE 1 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 2
This tile is a common linear room found in most mission types. It consists of two floors connected by a staircase, a large pillar in the middle with a rotating obstacle attached below it, and two small side rooms also below.
- The vault door is at the bottom of the staircase. The access controller on the back of the pillar in the middle of the tile, near the ceiling.
GAS CITY TILE 2 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 3
This tile, also known as Upper Logistics, is a common corner room found in most mission types. It consists of a perpendicular walkway and a conveyor belt to the side of an open wall.
- The vault door is next to the conveyor belt, near the middle of the tile. The access controller is behind a door on the conveyor belt, near the vault door. It periodically opens to move a platform of containers.
GAS CITY TILE 3 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 4
This tile, also known as the Lifts, is a common linear room found in most mission types. It consists of a central gas tube with five floors to traverse and four sets of wires in each corner, moving Corpus crates from the bottom of the tile upwards.
- The vault door is on the bottom floor of the tile to the right. The access controller is above the entrance of the tile, past the highest floor.
GAS CITY TILE 4 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas city Tile 5
This tile is a large common room found in most mission types. It consists of four rooms divided by a large open space and four tall pillars. The two right pillars and the back-left pillar support small platforms, while the front-left pillar rotates an obstacle.
- The vault door is on the left side of the south room, adjacent to the left pillar with no platform and the right pillar supporting one. The access controller is hidden on a platform, near the stairs, below the front-right pillar, beside the one missing a platform.
GAS CITY TILE 5 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 6
This tile is another common corner room found in most mission types. It consists of an angled walkway with two floors, the top one being two walkway platforms above sets of beams and pipes.
- The vault door is in the right hall from the middle corner. The access controller is on the ceiling of the top floor, in a room in the middle corner.
GAS CITY TILE 6 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 7
This tile is a small uncommon room found in most mission types. It consists of one main room full of chairs and terminals, with windows on the left and a central terminal in the middle.
- The vault door is to the right of the entrance. The access controller is above the central terminal on the right side.
GAS CITY TILE 7 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 8
This tile is a large uncommon room found in most mission types. It consists of three floors, the main one being a landing pad with a control tower above it. Two sets of platforms with extendable bridges act as floors above and below the landing pad.
- The vault door is on top of the control tower in the middle. The access controller is in a side room on the top right platform.
GAS CITY TILE 8 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 9
This tile, also known as Elemental Refinement, is guaranteed to spawn in Sabotage missions. It consists of one main room with three gas pipes and a sub-level. There are entrances to other rooms on each side.
- The vault door is in a room below the ground, towards the back of the room. There is an entrance on the sub-level or a grate above. The access controller is on the ceiling of a side room above the grate to the vault door.
GAS CITY TILE 9 PANEL LOCATIONS:
Warframe Secret Labs guide: Gas City Tile 10
This is also called the Lava lab. The access controller is hidden away in dark portions of tile in this Lab. Locating it can be tricky so here is the illustration to show you where.
GAS CITY TILE 10 PANEL LOCATIONS:
And that will conclude this Warframe secret lab locations guide for the remastered gas city. This is the complete list of locations we could find till now. If we come across more of it, we will update this list.
checkout other warframe guides: