I have already crafted 2 guides for Cryptic Quatrains 1 and Cryptic Quatrains 2 for Destiny 2. If you have not started with these guides yet, I highly suggest you create to begin with them and work your way up to the third.
That said, this walkthrough will be on all 3 Cryptic Quatrain Quests, along with the Pirate Riddle Solutions for each. If you get stuck in any of the steps, do let me know in the comment section below…
All Cryptic Quatrains Quests and Solutions in Destiny 2
Cryptic Quatrains 1 Quest and Solutions
Here’s what you need to do for each of Cryptic Quatrain 1’s individual quest steps:
- Head to the moon
- Complete K1 Revelation Lost Sector in Sorrow’s Harbour
- Finish the Fallen S.A.B.E.R strike in the Cosmodrome
- Head to the crane in the Eventide Ruins on Europa and dig up the treasure marked with the Fallen sigil
It’s quite easy to locate the treasure, as it’s on the ground close to the platform hanging from the only crane in the area. The treasure will get you some seasonal armor, five map fragments, and the first Crude Cipher Fragment.
Cryptic Quatrains 2 Quest and Solutions
Once you reach rank 10 you can claim the Medium Treasure Beacon from the star map. Here are the steps for this one:
- Head to the Dreaming City
- Complete the Bay of Drowned Wishes Lost Sector in the Divalian Mists
- Finish the Lake of Shadows strike in the EDZ
- Complete an Expedition with a sword equipped
- Head to the triangular entrance to the Well of Flame in The Cistern on Nessus. Investigate the Fallen sigil just inside the entrance.
- Go to the area north of the Well of Flame where the Cabal public event happens and look for a treasure mound by the sphere
This will get you a seasonal weapon, more map fragments, and the second Crude Cipher Fragment.
Cryptic Quatrains 3 Quest and Solutions
The Large Treasure Beacon unlocks at rank 16 in the star map. Here are the quest steps:
- Head to the EDZ
- Complete The Quarry Lost Sector in The Sunken Isles
- Finish the Exodus Crash strike on Nessus without dying
- Complete Ketchcrash with an arc subclass and an arc hand cannon equipped
- Equip the completed Crude Cipher in the Captain’s Atlas
- From left to right, slot in House of Dusk, House of Salvation, and House of Light
- Go to the Forgotten Shore in the Cosmodrome and head to the ship in the south part of the area by the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector. Activate the Fallen sigil on its deck.
- Head to the north end of the Forgotten Shore to find the treasure mound in a cave by three pillars, just below where the Navota strike begins
This will get you some weapons, the Charge of Light sparrow, and complete that seasonal triumph. Since this is a more complex one to complete I highly suggest that you look up a video guide for it on youtube. Here is a link for it as well (https://youtu.be/sRV3O_mpkdE)
Last Updated on August 26, 2022
A computer science graduate by qualification, Zoid loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. Likes to keep his diet and health in check from time to time!