For all Amnesia: Rebirth Players, if you want to get the Curator Achievement, Knowing All Memory locations becomes key. In this guide, we shall show the same. The total number of memories are 17 across the entire game. Take note that this walk-through contains major spoilers so click away if you want to explore for yourself. For those of you who seek the guide, read on…
Credit to Proxykon
All Memory Locations (Curator Achievement) Guide
- The first memory is in the Cistern. It is located inside a chest, hidden in a dark area.
- The second memory is in the “Otherworld”. Once you enter the lair of Tihana, it is right ahead. it is in the same room as her bed and vitae injector, on top of the table.
- The third memory is in the same level as the second.
- The laboratory of Kita in the first picture to the right, sitting in his chair, strapped to a vitae inhaler.
- It has a balcony which needs to be opened by moving the energy conveyor triangle into the right position.
- This recorded memory is sitting right next to Kita at the edge of the balcony.
- The fourth recorded memory is in the same area as the third.
- If you turn around from the third recorded memory, you should see a defunct fountain
- It has one of the leyden jar which you need to progress and another small laboratory.
- This memory is on the rightmost table coming from the fountain.
- The fifth recorded memory is in the same area as the third and the fourth.
- It’s also in the laboratory Kita has been working in.
- This memory is directly opposite to the fourth, sitting on the middle table.
- Just turn around from the fourth memory and you should see it.
- The sixth recorded memory is easy to miss if you don’t know where to look.
- Once you are in the original excavation site, where Herbert and Daniel from “The Dark Descent” found their first orb, you should enter a large room with a puzzle of rotating pillars.
- When you enter the room and look straight ahead, you should see some stairs on the opposite wall.
- Take those stairs up and move past the pillars blocking your way.
- If you fully explore this dark area, you will find it sitting on a shelf next to a vase.
- The seventh recorded memory is right after you escape Leon De Vries from the mechanical labyrinth.
- It is in a side room right next to the wheel-powered gate is the memory. It should be sitting on a table next to two large cups.
- The eighth recorded memory is in the vicinity of the vitae extractor.
- You have two chances to grab this memory.
- Once when you enter the vitae extractor area for the first time and once you collected the vitae-filled leyden jar on your way out.
- From the entrance, move into the right passageway.
- You should see a lit circular stairwell on your right.
- Go down the stairs and the memory is resting on a table, next to some neatly stacked cups.
Memory 9 and 10
- The ninth and tenth recorded memories are next to each other.
- Once you enter the area in the “Otherworld” where you have to power up a tram to advance to the next level, both memories are sitting on a table next to a large window.
- The eleventh recorded memory is nearby the ninth and tenth.
- If you progress the level where you have to power up a tram to advance, move into the room where you find the tram controls and a power supply.
- Right after you entered said room, the memory will be on a shelf to your left.
- This memory is in the same room as the eleventh.
- It is found on the opposite end of the room, next to the door letting in a light blue light
- There will be a shelf with the memory sitting there.
- The thirteenth recorded memory is also located in the tram station area.
- If you progress normally after the twelfth memory, you should end up in a room with some banner dividers in the middle.
- This memory is on a table, next to some tablets with information about vitae subjects.
Memory 14 and 15
- The fourteenth and fifteenth recorded memories are in the same room as the thirteenth.
- If you stand in front of the table with the thirteenth memory on it, turn around and you should see two shelves.
- One recorded memory is sitting on a higher shelf while the other one is standing in front of the shelf on the ground.
- The sixteenth recorded memory is after you passed an area guarded by wispmother creatures.
- Once you escaped these monsters looking for you, you will need to go down two sets of stairs.
- At the bottom you will find more vitae pods filled with humans.
- If you move on you will find a vitae flowgate which you need to manipulate in order to progress with the game.
- You will find all necessary tools to progress in a backroom including this memory.
- The final recorded memory is found in the penultimate level, where the doctor escapes with an elevator while you have to repair the remaining one.
- Once you escape the broken elevator and moved through the vent, you should come into an area where you can see a red triangular symbol shining through a hallway.
- Move down said hallway and the last memory is resting to your right on the ground in front of the flowgate infested with the red pulsating flesh.
That will be all for this guide. For more of such posts, keep an eye out. Thanks for reading and we will see you soon!