In this guide, we will take a look at how you can increase Survival, and potentially avoid dying in Baldur’s Gate 3. This will involve Creating a Character, distribution of points and stats, and a little help from fellow party members.
Survival Guide for Baldur’s Gate 3 (how not to die)
1. Creating the Character
- For this part, all you need is to make a Wizard (Keep in mind that Wizards have low HP)
- Now max out Dexterity, and switch to either human or half-elf to get 16 Dexterity.
- If you switch to Elf only, you can also get 17 Dexterity.
- For one of your spells get Mage armor and that’s will be it for this part!
2. In-game Tips and Stats
- Now simply cast mage armor on yourself and now you have a 16 AC.
- Very high AC means you will be Harder to hit.
- Harder to hit results in increased survival and less dying!
3. More Points Tips and Tricks (includes Party Members)
- Clerics have Shield of Faith, which adds a +2 to a players AC
- Have the Cleric cast it on you for an increased 18 AC
- Get a potion or a spell that gives you haste. Haste gives yet another +2 AC. Keep in mind that it will increase Stun so use it with caution.
- Now you have 20 AC. Keep in mind that Mage armors work when you do not have any armor, so use this tip wisely.
That is all we are sharing for this guide. Your suggestions are welcome in the comments below. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next one!
credits to: Beesus_Christ