If you are having a hard time defeating Phase Spider Matriarch, also called Spider boss in Baldur’s Gate 3, this is just the guide for you. The Spider boss can be too overpowered to beat sometimes in the game, which is where these tips and tricks can come in handy, so read on…
How to Defeat Phase Spider Matriarch (Spider Boss) in BG3
These tips will come in handy, especially if you are under-leveled for the Spider Boss. For Similar level players, you can try this for experiement.
- Use invisibility potions or sneak in up to the eggs.
- Destroy as many Spider Matriarch Eggs as you can. There are 3 groups of eggs and if the big spider is near one of them try to pull it away.
- You should ideally take the spider for ground combat or run far away. It will leave the egg pile and you can have other party members destroy them. Your main goal is to eliminate these spiderlings before they hatch. That is because you can feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of them if it happens.
- Try to snipe the phase spiders from far away while sneaking. Do not draw the attention of the Spider Boss at any cost.
- Usage of poison AOE missiles is ideal to beat the boss and other spiders.
- Have one or two characters stand on the web despite probably getting unwebbed. This is very useful for survival. You can then destroy the spider web it is standing on, dropping it and forcing it to prone. This will open up a lot of attack opportunities.
- Use the same strategy with the Spider Matriarch. The fastest way of beating her is by going to this specific web bridge that has a hole below.
- Destroying that, makes her drop into the hole, which results in an instant win for you!
This Guide is specifically for underleveled players who have made it this far in the game. If you have any questions or additions to make, feel free to comment down below. Thanks for reading and stay posted with us for more of such guides. Adios!