Players will come across big groups of enemies in Baldur’s Gate 3, so beating them with just four people on your team will get challenging. That is why you should want to add more partners as you face them. We will have to mod the game to achieve this, so the following guide will help players understand how to increase group size along with the help of the Mod in BG3.
Baldur’s Gate 3: How To Increase Party Size And Install Mods
Players cannot increase the number of members present in their group without a mod. You will have to download mods from the Nexus website. However, you must get other stuff ready to install the mods on your system and start playing the game with a more prominent member.
Players must download the Mod Fixer and follow it up with the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2. Once both are done, players must install the BG3 Mod Manager application. As you set up all these, getting mods and removing them will become much easier. That will also enable you to remove the limit of your party and add more members.
Baldur’s Gate 3: How To Install Mod Fixer
- You will have to download the Mod Fixer through the link here and hit the Windows button
- Key in %appdata% in the search bar, and after the folder opens, press AppData in the Roaming area
- Go to Local->Larian Studios->Baldur’s Gate 3->Mods
- You will have to unzip the Mod Fixer folder within the overall Mods folder
Once you have the Mod Fixer ready, you must also get the Mod Manager for BG3. Here is how to go about it:
- Head to the GitHub Repository here and install Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2, present beneath the requirements head
- Download the BG3ModManager_Latest.zip that is there in the Assets part
- You will have to extract the zip file from your system
- Choose Settings and choose Preferences. Game Data and Game Executable path should both be there now. If they are absent, locate it and add it here. Place /Data at the end of the box that is labeled Game Data Path.
The final thing players must do is download the Party Limit Begone mod by going here. Go for either Mod Manager download or Manual Download and open it in the Mod Manager. Hit Refresh and if the Mod shows up as Inactive, click and drag to Active Mods. Save the Mod here and then go to Export Order to Game.
If the Mod fails to open, launch BG3 Mod Manager, drag the take to the File option at the top, and choose the Import Mod option.
Thus, that is all the information players need to increase the party size to 16 people. You will also have the option of enhancing the multiplayer limit to eight people. The process can feel cumbersome, but once you are set, there will be no saying how much you and your added team members will be able to achieve in the game.
Follow our Baldur’s Gate 3 page for all the latest guides, news, fixes, and more.
Last Updated on August 16, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.