For Baldur’s Gate 3 players, this is a quick guide for the Hunt the Devil Side Quest. Both the text versions and the video version is provided. Simply refer to the text if you need that to figure the rest for yourself. Check the video guide for the entire walkthrough on how to do it. Read on…
Hunt the Devil Sidequest Guide in Baldur’s Gate 3
- The quest location is northeast of the blighted village. The town just north of this location is also marked.
- If you found her and spoke to her first, your next step is to meet the people hunting for her.
- They are located just north of this spot in a small town.
- If you choose to kill her then you’ll discover she does have infernal drawings on her body.
- Bringing back her head will reward you with the Sword of Justice. The sword grants the user access to the Tyr’s Protection Abjuration.
- Rejecting their offer will initiate a fight, and the fight itself is pretty easy. Looting Anders will allow you to obtain the Sword of Justice.
- Defeating the group and returning to the tiefling will complete the quest and reveal a backstory.
- Follow this if the text version was not enough to guide you through the sidequest. make sure you read it once, to understand what is going on in the video.
That’s all we are sharing today in Baldur’s Gate 3 Hunt The Devil Sidequest Guide. If there is anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment, and we’ll see you soon.
Credits to FlaskkYT