With the Fustercluck DLC, a new shotgun has been introduced in the game called The Blind Sage. In this guide, we will show you where you can get this weapon from. We will also show you the map location for the boss.
BL3 – Blind Sage Farm Location (Drop Spot)
- The boss that drops Blind Sage is Locomobius.
- You can find him in Saphire’s Run on Krieg’s Mind.
- Here is the exact map location for Locomobius:
- The path may seem tricky, but it is quite straight forward.
- Simply make your way across the rightmost part of the map.
- The points where there is dark on the map, you need to take the jump boosters and go across.
- Follow the path and you will reach there quickly.
- Just before entering, make sure to save the game to make the run quicker.
Blind Sage Weapon Stats and Quote
The red text under the weapon reads “There is more than one sort of prison“
Blind Sage Weapon Overview
This is a MALIWAN charged shotgun. This weapon also puts a debuff on the target and inflicts a special animation during the process. This debuff can be chained from one enemy to the other. Take note that the chaining effect only works if the nearby enemies are in the line of sight from the inflicted targets. A very situational and unique weapon to use. We would only recommend this for specific mobbing or places. other than that this is a decent collection item, but not for usage at a High level in its current state.
That will be all for this guide of Borderlands 3. Thanks for reading and we will see you in the next one!