In this Borderlands 3 (BL3) guide, we will show you how to fetch the Brightside Legendary shotgun. Make sure you own the Bounty of Blood DLC to get this weapon. If you are looking for a new, decent damage weapon, this is one of them. We will also show the weapon stats, a brief overview, and the quote.
BL3 – Brightside farm location (Drop location)
- The enemy that drops Brightside is Adelai Bronson.
- Go to Blastplains – Pump & Charge in Gehenna, to make it your spawn location.
- Here is the exact map location for Adelai Bronson:
- There will be other Bronson’s also. Make sure you kill Adelai Bronson first and then move to the others if you want.
- Also, make sure to save the game before starting the farm at the Save location shown above.
Brightside Quote and weapon stats
|DAMAGE||1242×12 (can come up to X20)|
The red text quotes “It’s killing Me.”
Brightside Weapon Overview
This TEDIORE Shotgun is unique in its own way. When you reload the weapon, it throws the clip, which spawns 4 hovering drones. Each of these drones has one elemental damage each. The weapon bullets itself does decent damage too. But the damage is slightly on the lower side, especially for TVHM mode at mayhem level 10.
We would recommend it with a decent vault hunter build, but not for high-level plays. It is definitely worth it for your collection due to its uniqueness. But there are a lot of beastly shotguns out there, and this one is not up there with them, in its current state.
That is all!