This guide involves getting The Flipper Legendary SMG in BL3. You need to own the Bounty Of Blood DLC in order to farm this weapon. Flipper is totally worth the grind time since it can do immense damage to enemies. If you are a Seasonal Pass owner, then also you can get DLC 3 to download.
BL3 – Flipper Farm location (Where to get)
NOTE: You can get the weapon drop from any named enemy within the DLC also.
- The enemy that drops the Weapon consistently, is Minosaur
- Minosaur is located on Bloodsun Canyon in Gehenna.
- Here is the exact map location for Minosaur:
- Make sure to hit the save at the point shown above. That will make the overall time, less.
- One thing to note is, if you kill Minosaur on the Ledge placed High up, you will have a hard time fetching the drops.
- Allow Minosaur to come down and then slay him. Alternatively, if you do kill him High up on the ledge, there is a big tree you can climb and then jump on the ledge to fetch your drops.
- Carry a build which has speed boost mods and builds, to reach high ledges quicker.
Flipper Weapon Stats
The Red Text reads “Put one foot in front of the other”
Flipper Weapon Overview
Since it is a MALIWAN weapon, it can drop in any element. The weapon shoots a lot of pellets that does massive damage to enemies. The bullet count is 9, and other small pellets can be seen coming out from the weapon as well. These cumulatively, can melt enemies and Bosses in seconds with the correct vault hunter builds.
The weapon eats up ammo quickly, so make sure you are having a build for ammo management as well. Even at TVHM and Mayhem level 10, it absolutely destroys enemies. A definite weapon to keep in your inventory, and possibly as your main.
Thanks for reading!