In this guide, we will show you how you can fetch yourself, The Gargoyle Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3 (Bl3). Make sure to own the Bounty of Blood DLC to get the weapon, since it is a DLC 3 exclusive, currently. We will also show the Weapon stats and quote, along with a short weapon overview.
BL3 – Gargoyle farm location (Drop location)
- The enemy that drops The Gargoyle is Dickon Goyle.
- The location is Bloodsun Canyon in Gehenna.
- Fast travel to Bloodsun Canyon – Presentation Room, to make it your Spawn Point.
- Here is the map location for Dickon Goyle to farm Gargoyle:
- Make sure to hit the Save Location, to make the farm time much shorter.
- Dickon Goyle is a flying enemy boss, so make sure you bring the required Weapon and mods to take it down fastest.
Gargoyle Weapon Stats and quote
The red text quotes “Defender of the night.”
As per our research, the reference is taken from a Story called “Defender of the night” which involves Gargoyles and is mainly a Fanfiction story. If the reference is found otherwise, we shall update it to our best.
Gargoyle Weapon Overview
This COV Legendary Pistol comes in Corrosive element only, in its current game state. The weapon shoots corrosive sticky darts, which does initial landing damage as well as explosion damage. The weapon also shoots corrosive blob projectiles randomly, which deals great damage. The yellow bar enemies will get melted within a jiffy if used with the correct build. If you don’t have the correct build, even then it can do massive damage. Any ammo build for Moze or Crit build for FL4K will work fine. The Fade Away Build for FL4K is also a good idea with it.
One thing to take note of is its high rate of ammo consumption. If you can somehow deal with that, the weapon is highly recommended in your main load out, even for the highest level of plays. Especially if you want to deal with yellow bar enemies and bosses, it can do serious work!
That is all!