How to get the Burning potent Moonfire in BL3
If you are seeking unique legendaries in borderlands 3, then you should be particularly interested in this. The Moonfire Legendary Torgue pistol is a one of a kind weapon. It fires charged shots in every third fire. And as tested so far, the damage buff is 125% for the third shot. This can cause decent damage to enemies, and it can be a good contender for your main loadout. Let us see how we can farm this…
How to Farm the Moonfire?
- You can farm it by Killing Wotan, the invincible.
- He can be found in Maliwan takedown on the Blacksite.
- Here is a guide on how to get to Wotan or start the Maliwan Takedown on the black site.
- You DO NOT have to be on Mayhem 4 or any particular Mayhem level.
- Go ahead and farm it at any preferred level. Rinse and repeat until you get the drop.
- 1641DMG/s | 25% Status Chance
- Accuracy: 70%
- Handling: 40%
- Reload Time: 2.2s
- Fire Rate: 1.68/s
- Magazine Size: 6
Suggestions/Tips to use the Moonfire
- It is not recommended to use it on Mayhem 4.
- It is highly effective for Mayhem 3 and can be used to melt the enemies and mini-bosses quickly.
- For the anointed version of this weapon, We recommend using it with a Rakk Attack Build for Fl4k.
However, you can use any of your preferred builds for the farm and with this weapon in general. We are open to questions and suggestions so let us know down in the comments. That will conclude this short farm guide for the Moonfire Pistol in BL3.
Thanks for reading!