If you wish to deal with 200% elemental damage, then the Hydrafrost can be your go-to Legendary in Borderlands 3. Having the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC is a must to get this weapon, so make sure you have it, before proceeding with the guide.
Hydrafrost Drop Location (Boss farm location)
- The enemy you want to farm is called Shiverous the Unscathed.
- The location for the boss is Negul Neshai in Xylourgos.
- Here is the exact map location for Shiverous the Unscathed:
- The Boss is rare spawn so you may or may not get it to farm on every run. Hence make sure you save quit on the save location shown below, to make the farm time less and easy.
- Shiverous the Unscathed can be a pain to kill since it has a decent amount of HP. It also flies around quite a bit making it harder to hit.
- Make sure you carry proper Mods, builds and weapons to make the quickest work of it. Any build, weapon and/or mod which involves tracking and decent damage should work fine here.
Hydrafrost Weapon Stats and overview
- Damage: 856×4
- Accuracy: 41%
- Handling: 58%
- Reload Time: 3.5s
- Fire Rate: 10.31/s
- Magazine Size: 64
The red text says “Tell your heads to chill.” This weapon currently, only drops in the Cryo element. It has a great fire rate and also gives Shock or Cryo Status, which when procced lasts 6seconds. The bullet speed is somewhat slow, and you can possibly run out of ammo if you wish to spam Hydrafrost.
But keeping the cons aside, it is a decent weapon to keep as a primary and have fun while using it. In its current state, it can potentially use a few buffs. After that, the weapon will be at its prime condition and ready to keep as a main.
Your comments are welcome below, and we will try to address them as soon as possible. That will be the end for this guide on getting the Hydrafrost Legendary Pistol in Borderlands 3.
That is all!