Guide on Farming Clairvoyance Legendary Auto Rifle in BL3
Guns, Love, and Tentacles has also brought a new AR to the game called the Clairvoyance. If you are on the lookout for decent Auto Rifles in BL3 this one will surely catch your eye. We will go over how to farm it along with brief stats and overview for the weapon.
But before proceeding with the guide, make sure you have the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC owned.
Clairvoyance Farm location (Boss Location)
- Head over to Cursehaven in Xylourgos.
- After that, go to the Withernot Cemetary in the Map
- The enemy you will be farming is a Hunt Enemy called Kritchy.
- Here is a map location for Kritchy:
- Simply spawn in, take a left and go up the stairs.
- After going down the stairs, you should find Kritchy, and then you can get to farming him.
- NOTE: Do not kill him as soon as he spawns. The loot can possibly fall in the crevice below. Wait for him to get to a safe place then finish him off!
Clairvoyance Weapon stats and overview
- Damage: 4682
- Accuracy: 67%
- Handling: 56%
- Reload Time: 3.6s
- Fire Rate: 4.20/s
- Magazine Size: 20
The red text reads “A broken smile beneath her whispered wings” which is a direct reference to “The Mothman Prophecies” Horror Thriller Movie from 2002.
Talking about the weapon, it is a Cryo elemental weapon coming from JAKOBS. The unique perk about the weapon is that, on critical hits, it creates a sticky bomb on the enemy. The sticky bomb will then explode and deal more damage to the enemy.
The slow fire rate is a downside to the weapon since you do not get the bullets off quickly enough to stack damage. Except for that, it is good for crowd control and singling out enemies as well. The recommended usage will be against a mob of enemies and not against single bosses.
If you have any general questions or suggestions regarding this post, let us know in the comments below. We will address it as soon as possible. That will conclude this guide on farming or getting the Clairvoyance Auto Rifle in Borderlands 3.
That is all. Thanks for reading!