Guide on getting or farming face-puncher Legendary weapon in BL3
If you are looking for unique legendary shotguns in Borderlands 3, then this one will surely catch your eye. It is called the Redundant Face-Puncher and it has some unique features. One of them being that it shoots melee damage. If you combine this with the 100% melee damage on action skill end, it can dish out massive damage to enemies. Let us take a look at how we can farm it.
Where to farm the Face-Puncher from (Drop Location)
- You can Farm this weapon from the boss Handsome Jackie.
- The location is Promethea, on Skywell.
- Here is the map location for Handsome Jackie:
- TIP: use the location shown below to save the game, and make the spawn point and farm easier:
Face-Puncher Weapon stats and overview
- Damage: 121×14
- Accuracy: 64%
- Handling: 64%
- Reload Time: 2.4s
- Fire Rate: 2.20/s
- Magazine Size: 8
As told earlier, the weapon actually shoots melee damage. So the optimal stats will be to get one with the 100% melee damage on action skill end.
Tips/suggestions to use the Face-Puncher
- Combine the White Elephant or Unleash the Dragon Mod to do even more damage to the enemies. The stacking of melee damage with this weapon will not disappoint you at all.
- One thing to note is that, since melee damages do not crit, the weapon won’t hit any crit damages on its own. However, if you combine it with a white elephant it will do crit damage as well.
- If you use it with a Knife drain relic, it will heal you back to full HP.
- Combine the weapon with Fade Away build and you can break enemy shields and melt them in seconds. The weapon itself has decent damage.
To conclude, it is highly recommended you use the Face-Puncher with any meta melee builds like FLAKK or AMARA. That is where the true potential of the weapon will show. If you have any general questions/ suggestions regarding the post, do let us know in the comments below. That will be all for this short guide on how to get or farm the face-puncher in Borderlands 3.
Thanks for reading!