This guide will show you, how to get yourself, The Chandelier Legendary Shotgun in Borderlands 3 (BL3). Make sure to own the Bounty of Blood DLC to farm this weapon. The quotes, stats, and overview for Chandelier will also be shown for you to refer to.
BL3 – Chandelier farm location (Drop Location)
- The enemy that drops The Chandelier is Bellik Primis.
- The location is Obsidian Forest in Gehenna.
- Head over to Glasswind hollow in Obsidian Forest.
- Here is the map location for Bellik Primis:
- There are two ways to get to Bellik Primis. One is a long, conventional way.
- The other one is a shortcut shown above. But to make it work, make sure you have a weapon that can jump boost you to a ledge above. Anything like a Plumage or Ruby’s Wrath will work fine.
- Head over to the location noted by “SHORTCUT” shown above.
- Then point your Ruby’s Wrath or Plumage towards the ground, then shoot the weapon and jump at the same time to take a boost.
- After you go over the ledge, and inside the boss area, do not kill the boss yet. You need to look for a way to reach the save location to save the game first.
- This is shown in the image below:
- Simply do the jumps as shown above. Onto the first ledge.
- Then jump on to the second ledge just in front.
- Jump upon the open door, and jump over the ledge.
- To your left will be the Save station, where you can save the game before starting the farm.
Chandelier Weapon Stats and Quote
The red text reads “It will not last the night”
The quotation is from poetry called First Fig by Edna St. Vincent Millay
Chandelier Weapon Overview
This MALIWAN legendary shotgun fires discs which ricochet once from any surface. It does deal splash damage so, it can do self-damage if not used carefully. It has decent damage, but it does not do well at High-Level plays. We would recommend the weapon for collection purposes or low to medium level plays. The Weapon, in its current state, just does not have enough juice to support you at TVHM Mayhem 10. But it is definitely one for the collectors out there.
That is all my friends!