If you want to know how to get the Critical Thug in Borderlands 3, then this guide is for you! With the introduction of the Arms Race DLC, you can now farm this legendary Shotgun in the game. We will go over the stats for the weapon, the quotable, and a brief guide on how to get it in the first place. Let’s check it out!
How to Get or Farm Critical Thug in Borderlands 3
- You can get a Critical Thug as a world drop from anywhere inside the DLC.
- It can be a chest, a boss, or an enemy, but within the DLC map itself.
- The best way to get a Critical Thug is by farming the Final Boss of the Arms Race DLC.
- The name of the boss is Heavyweight Harker and he is quite easy to defeat.
- Amongst all the other guaranteed legendaries he offers, Critical Thug is one of them
How to Start Arms Race DLC
- Head over to Sanctuary III and find an Arms Race poster on the wall
- This is a side mission, which will lead you to the map for the Arms Race DLC itself located on Pandora.
- Here is the location for the Arms Race poster in Sanctuary III:
Critical Thug Weapon Stats and Quote
The red text reads “No shooting at parties!“
Critical Thug Weapon Overview
This legendary TORGUE Shotgun is unique in its own rights. Unlike other TORGUE weapons, you do not have to reload to blow up the ammo. After firing, it will blow up automatically after the impact. If you succeed in landing critical hits, it will keep ricocheting bullets to nearby enemies. Note that the description says all bullets, but in practice, it does not do that.
Our suggested builds to try this weapon will be with any Splash damage builds. For example, a Splash Moze build or FL4K splash build will do just fine with this weapon. You can also try crit builds with it, but always make sure that you are accurate while hitting critical shots. This weapon halves in usability if you miss shots, or cannot hit critical shots. So, try to be fairly accurate and have fun!
That is all we are sharing in this guide for Borderlands 3 | How to Get or Farm Critical Thug. For more of new BL3 content, stay posted with us and keep an eye out! Thanks for reading and we will see you soon.