Want to know how to get the Legendary Mutant Auto Rifle in Borderlands 3? Do not worry, as we got you covered.
Make sure you own the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC before proceeding with the guide.
Mutant Farm Location (Boss Drop location)
- The Enemy you want to farm is called Fungal Gorger
- He is located in The Cankerwood on Xylourgos.
- Here is the exact map location for Fungal Gorger:
- TIP: Make sure you save at the location shown below since the Enemy is a rare spawn. So you would need multiple runs. Hence the Save location can save time to farm.
- Also, note that there is a chest at that spot, so make sure you open it every time, even if Fungal Gorger does not spawn.
- Save quit. Rinse and repeat until you get the Desired Legendary.
Mutant Weapon stats and overview
- Damage: 2109
- Accuracy: 73%
- Handling: 96%
- Reload Time: 2.1s
- Fire Rate: 9.70/s
- Magazine Size: 23
The red text reads “Super unnatural”. The Gun comes from JAKOBS and is a fully Automatic Rifle. It has an action similar to that of Gattling gun. But one downside to this weapon is its large recoil while shooting. The unique part of the weapon is the ricocheting bullets, which travel in a straight line, dealing damage to nearby enemies. The Anointed version has 50% bonus incendiary damage on action skill end.
In conclusion it a decent weapon to keep as a primary, if we neglect its massive recoil. Make sure to drag down the crosshair quite a bit to control it, and you should be good to go. That is all for this guide on farming or getting Mutant Legendary weapon in BL3.
Thanks for reading!