The latest addition to BL3 is set with the Fantastic Fustercluck DLC. And with that, we find new and unique legendaries in the game. One of them is the Prompt Critical Legendary Pistol. Before going forth with the farm, make sure you own the DLC 4.
How to get the Prompt Critical in Borderlands 3 (BL3)
- The boss that drops Prompt Critical is Evil Lilith
- The location is Castle Crimson in Krieg’s Mind.
- Here is the exact map location for Evil Lilith:
- Make sure to hit the save before going into the boss area. Here is where you should save the game:
- This will make the farm distance very short, you can see from the map. Simply go in with your favorite builds and get to slaying Evil Lilith.
Prompt Critical Weapon Stats and Quotes
Weapon quote: “Explodermaster masterexploder”
As per our research, this quote is from a song Master Exploder by Tenacious D
Prompt Critical Weapon Overview
This TORGUE Pistol has a unique spread of bullets. The bullets travel in a counter-clockwise manner, spiraling in a circular motion. There are two modes for this weapon. The Sticky modes’ fire rate is higher as compared to the Impact mode. In the sticky mode, the splash damage is quite large. So while sticking enemies, make sure you keep a decent distance from them. The optimum way to use this weapon should be to use Impact mode for single large targets, and Sticky mode for crowd control.
Use this weapon with any crit build and watch it do work!
We would recommend it for your mail loadout. Test it and check what works for you.
That will be all for this guide on farming Prompt Critical in BL3. Let us know in the comments below if you have any general queries or suggestions. Take care and we will see you in the next one!