Guide on farming or getting the SF Force Legendary SMG in BL3
The Stark SF force can now be farmed, from the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC, in Borderlands 3. This SMG from MALIWAN is a fun weapon to keep in your inventory.
Make sure You own the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC, before proceeding with the Guide. With that being said let us take a look at where to farm SF Force from along with its stats and overview.
How to get or farm SF Force (Drop/Boss Location)
- Head over to The Lodge in Xylourgos
- Complete the Story Mission called The Shadows of the Cursed Haven
- After that, go upstairs and complete a Side Mission from DJ Midnight called Sinister Sounds.
- Now the Boss should be available to farm so head over to Skittermaw Basin in Xylourgos.
- The Boss You want to farm is DJ Spinsmouth.
- Here is a map location for it:
SF Force Weapon Stats and overview
- Damage: 492
- Accuracy: 79%
- Handling: 95%
- Reload Time: 2.7s
- Fire Rate: 7.56/s
- Magazine Size: 37
The Red text Reads “Flavor-Blast them all”. The weapon comes in Cryo and Poison damage variants. It also shoots two elements at one time. One for the weapon’s own element, and the other one, which you have equipped for your character. A pretty unique weapon to carry around for different elemental enemies.
One other cool thing about the weapon is that it makes faint musical notes which can be heard when you fire a continuous shot. Please keep in mind that, the damage itself is not all that great, so use this weapon mainly for fun purposes and not for high-level fights.
We will be updating with more new Legendaries as they come around, so keep yourself posted with us. Having that said, we will conclude this guide on Getting/Farming the SF Force in Borderlands 3.
Thanks for reading!