Looking for a Legendary weapon to keep as primary? We have you covered with Stauros’ Burn Auto Rifle for Borderlands 3 and how you can farm it as well. Keep in mind that you need to own the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC to get this weapon.
Stauros’ Burn farm Location (Boss Location)
- The boss or enemy who drops it is called Wendigo.
- He can be found in The Cankerwood on Xylourgos.
- Here is the exact map location for Wendigo:
- Make sure you save quit at the Save Location given above because the distance from spawn to farm location is quite far.
- Also, make sure you use any of the meta vault hunter builds with your best weapons since the boss has quite a decent chunk of HP.
Stauros’ Burn weapon stats and overview
- Damage: 510×2
- Accuracy: 54%
- Handling: 59%
- Reload Time: 3.2s
- Fire Rate: 12.34/s
- Magazine Size: 79
The red text reads “A long sigh was heard…”. This gun only comes in Fire Element. The unique thing about the weapon is, upon heating and cooling it down, your next shots will be critical hits. Even though you get damage when the weapon heats up, it is not that considerable. And when the crits trigger, the enemies get melted in seconds. So as per recommendations, it is a must-have as a primary.
With that, we shall conclude this guide on farming or getting Stauros’ Burn in Borderlands 3. If you have any general questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments below.