Guide on farming the Tiggs’ Boom legendary shotgun in BL3
Tiggs’ Boom is a one of a kind Legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3, and there are clear shreds of evidence which say the same. For example, its red text reads “a gaping hole in the sky“, and rightly so as you will see as we progress with the guide. This article will involve some methods you can use to make the farm easier. We will also tell you which boss drops this weapon so that you can get to work right away.
Tiggs’ Boom Drop Location (Boss Location)
- This weapon is dropped from Wotan The Invincible.
- You can farm him on any mode to get Tiggs’ Boom. Even a normal mode can fetch you an equal chance of dropping this weapon.
- Wotan the invincible is the Final Boss of the Maliwan Takedown (Blacksite) Mission.
Tips/Suggestions to defeat Wotan (Easy Farm method)
- Make sure you shoot Wotans’ legs after you defeat him to get the extra loot from him. This matters since you can also get Tiggs’ Boom from this separate loot pool also.
- Use a corrosive cutsman, a corrosive Amara with a Hex grenade mod to make the slaying a bit easier. You can also use any of your preferred builds but make sure your damage matches the damage of the health/shield of your enemy.
Tiggs’ Boom Weapon guide, Stats and overview
- Damage: 323×9
- Accuracy: 53%
- Handling: 63%
- Reload Time: 3.0s
- Fire Rate: 3.09/s
- Magazine Size: 5
The weapon comes in two variants in terms of ammo per shot. The normal or standard version has 1ammo/shot and hence less reload time. And the 2ammo/shot variant deals more damage but has more reload time, so pick your variant wisely while using.
As said earlier in the red text, the weapon does justice to it, since it randomly calls in meteors from the sky to deal damage to the enemies you fire at. This can be a great crowd control weapon when paired with good splash damage builds. And after the recent fixes and patches, the weapon is a viable option for a primary.
In terms of anointments and Heroes to be used with:
- Use the weapon with Mozes’ Iron or Raging Bear Build since it can do great amounts of splash damage.
- You can also use this with Amaras’ Phase slam build to, again, do splash damage and melt enemies.
In conclusion, we can say that the weapon, now, definitely holds its own when it comes to Mob control and splash damages. And since the recent patches and fixes, the Tiggs’ Boom is definitely a force to be reckoned with. Having that said, if you have any suggestions/questions regarding the article, do let us know in the comments below.
That will conclude this brief and comprehensive guide on the Tiggs’ Boom Legendary shotgun in Borderlands 3.
Thanks for reading!