Guide on farming or getting the Unseen Threat Legendary Sniper in BL3
If you seek a good Legendary Sniper, Post DLC update called the Guns, Love, and Tentacles, then look no further. The Unseen Threat is a new weapon that came with the second DLC update of Borderlands 3.
As the red text reads “Taste their Fear”, we will be looking into what are the stats of the weapon, with a brief overview of it as well. But before proceeding with the guide, make sure you own the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC.
Unseen Threat Drop Location (Boss farm location)
- Before going for the farm, make sure you have beaten the story mission called The Case of Wainwright Jakobs.
- Head over to Cursed haven in Olmstead square. It should be on Cursehaven in Xylourgos.
- The boss you want to farm is called Amach.
- Here is the map location:
- The boss is a rare spawn, so save and quit, then reload again, if you do not see a red portal spawning in the area.
- You should get him to spawn once, every 4 or 5 loads.
Unseen Threat Weapon stats an overview
- Damage: 6104
- Accuracy: 92%
- Handling: 40%
- Reload Time: 3.6s
- Fire Rate: 1.69/s
- Magazine Size: 8
The damage is decent since it is a Jakobs Bolt action Sniper Rifle. The unique part about the weapon is that, on critical hits, two more bullets will spawn and hone in on the same target. Currently the honing in of the bullets is a bit buggy, so the bullets may not land on moving targets.
One other issue with the weapon is that except for critical damages, normal damage, especially on mayhem 4 does not make it a worthy weapon to carry. But if you manage to deal crit damage and land those honing bullets, the weapon is a good one to carry around.
In conclusion, you can do crowd control and, single out enemies as well. We would recommend this weapon at its current state. That will be all for this guide on farming or getting the Unseen Threat in Borderlands 3.
Thank you for reading!