Want to get a Cryo Legendary Pistol from the new Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC? We have you covered with the Seventh Sense Pistol from JAKOBS. Make sure to own the DLC before proceeding with the guide.
How to get Seventh Sense (Objectives and Side Mission Location)
- Go to Burton Briggs on Cursehaven in Xylourgos.
- Here is the Map location for Burton Briggs:
- Pick up a side Mission from him called Cold Case. There will be 3 parts to the mission and you need to complete all those three parts.
- Upon completion of the last mission, Turn it in, to Burton Briggs, and You will receive the Seventh Sense as a mission reward.
- The Missions are quite interesting and fun to do, hence we will not be giving out spoilers or the sequence of the missions. Explore it for yourself and have fun doing them.
Seventh Sense Weapon Stats and overview
The red text says “Something so close and yet… so distant.” The weapon, in its current state, comes in cryo element only, and it is a production of manufacturers called JAKOBS. What makes this weapon so unique is its honing projectiles.
Basically, when you shoot enemies, it will spawn a few projectiles in the air. Upon reloading the weapon, they will hone into the target and deal additional damage. Body shots will spawn 1-2 projectiles, but critical hits will spawn 2 projectiles every time.
You can use Seventh sense with any of your vault hunters. But one suggestion would be to use it with FL4K (Mega Boar) or similar heroes who specialize in weapon mastery. All your questions/suggestions are welcome in the comments below.
With that being said, we shall conclude this short guide on getting the Seventh sense Legendary pistol in Borderlands 3.
Thanks for reading!