In this Borderlands 3 Legendaries guide, we will show you how to get The Binary Operator in the game. Owning the Arms Race DLC is a must to farm this weapon, so make sure you have it before going forth with the guide.
BL3 – Binary Operator Farm Location (Drop Location)
- Just like other Legendaries in the Arms Race DLC, you can get Binary Operator randomly from any world drops.
- This includes Chests, Vending machines, enemies, and bosses.
- Our preferred method will be to farm the main boss for the DLC called Heavyweight Harker.
- You can also find a specific loot chest that spawns in the game to get the Binary Operator.
- Here is the exact map location for the chest:
- To get to this map, start the side mission in Sanctuary III near the Arms Race Poster.
- You will be spawned in Stormblind Complex in Pandora to get all your desired weapons.
- Make sure to extract the farmed weapons, otherwise, you can lose it forever!
Binary Operator Weapon Stats and Quote
The Weapon quote reads “Do it or Don’t. What’s an attempt?”
Binary Operator Weapon Overview
This MALIWAN Legendary Sniper is very unique, and the damage it deals is a bit tricky to understand. If you deal damage to an enemy who has an HP lower than your level and the mayhem level, it will one-shot that enemy. But if the HP of the enemy is more than your relative level and the mayhem level, it will result in 2 damage. Hence the name binary operator. Since in binary code it is either 0 or 1 (True or False). So in this case it is either one tapping an enemy or dealing little to no damage.
This weapon is fun to use but we do not recommend it for Mayhem level 10 or 11. That is because most of the time, you will end up dealing 2 damage. For other levels and mayhem levels, this can be used very well. Do let us know if you find any other unique way to use the Binary Operator. Leave your thoughts in the comments below and we will see you in the next guide!