Guide on getting the Boomer legendary weapon in Bl3
The Handsome Jackpot DLC has brought cool new Legendaries in the game. One of them is the Legendary Boomer. This is a DLC exclusive drop so you need to own one if you do not have it already. With that being said, let us check out how you can get this weapon
Boomer Drop location
- Head to the Planet Handsome Jackpot, and select the Compactor location.
- There should be a save area, just before you enter the boss area. Make sure to save the game there since you may have to farm this one.
- Kill the Janky scraptraps before going for the main boss.
- The boss you would want to farm after that is Scraptrap Prime.
- Here is the map location for the weapon farm:
- The Boomer shares the dedicated loot pool with one other legendary weapon, so it has a 50/50 chance of dropping from the boss. Still a lot less punishing to farm as compared to other dedicated legendaries, so should not be that hard to get.
The Boomer Stats and overview
- Damage: 378
- Accuracy: 71%
- Handling: 82%
- Reload time: 2.2s
- Fire rate: 12.40/s
- Mag Size: 25
The weapon comes in Full Auto and burst fire modes. Since the bullets blow upon impact, they dish out decent splash damage. This gun works the best on flesh enemies. For shields, however, we do not recommend this, as this is not the one to go up against blue or yellow bars.
The weapon can also come in the form of double projectiles, which multiplies the damage dealt x2. Be careful though, since this can do self-damage due to the splash damage and explosion. Some flaws here and there, but an overall good weapon to keep in the inventory.
That will conclude this guide on farming the Boomer legendary weapon in Borderlands 3.
Thanks for reading!
Also checkout other Bl3 guides