For all BPM: Bullets Per Minute players, check out this guide for useful tips on character abilities, Guns, tools, and more. Boost your gameplay with the latest tips and tricks. Good Luck!
Character Abilities, Guns, Shop and Looting Tips In BPM
Rectify BPM Saturation in Video Settings
- In the video options, you can turn down the saturation. In the first two stages, it is recommended to bring it down to 50%.
BPM can be a bit hard at the beginning so here are a few tips:
- Your starting weapon can shoot on full and half beats.
- If your weapon gets locked stop spamming.
- You can jump on half beats as well for a double jump.
Though most importantly you need to get a feel of the music and the beat and you are only going to obtain that by playing.
- If you are currently not in combat hold LSHIFT to run which is a bit faster than dashing all the time and good for backtracking
The two main shops are:
- This happy little bird sells anything from health, armor, and max hp ups to sometimes even items if you possess enough coin. He also has nice music.
- This guy exclusively sells weapons. They are usually quite better or on par with your starting pistol so we highly recommend it.
- Every time you clear a room you will be rewarded with a chest. The chest can have gold, keys, or health ups. There are however other ways to earn rewards starting with:
- Combat rooms allow you to play the same room multiple times to get increasing rewards. These tend to be a bit more difficult than the average rooms so we wouldn’t exactly recommend it to a beginner to do it more than two times
- These shrines give you the opportunity to sacrifice health to gain coins or keys.
- Golden Chests can only be opened with a key and contain a guaranteed item. For those familiar with The Binding of Isaac, they pretty much function the same way.
- To get into the library you require a key. Once inside you will gain an active Ability on your E, some of them need charging time some of them do not.
- Side bosses are smaller bosses that are usually quite easy compared to the rest of the rooms. You can focus on just one target which is nice.
- The first boss is not that difficult once you figure out his pattern. Though we highly recommend you figure it out on your own because that is the most satisfying thing to learn about this game.
Weapons/Guns (in progress)
- This thing has 4 high damage rounds. You need 3 half beats to reload it and it has a very satisfying sound design. This minigun fires automatically with the beat and gets faster the longer you fire. It also has a triple reload.
Stats and Character Abilities (in Progress)
- To see your stats press TAB
How to gain stats?
- Sometimes you will find these statues. Offer them a coin and you will gain a stat increase!
Note that the Weapons and Stats/Abilities sections are still in progress. As we find out more about weapons and guns, we will be sure to update this post.
We genuinely hope that you found these tips useful! Thank you for reading BPM: Bullets Per Minute Character Abilities and Weapons Guide. If you liked this post please leave a comment. And check out our other posts too! Cheers…
Credits to cat4laugh2