One of the most awaited operators has finally arrived on COD: MW. He is the Ghost and is now a playable operator in the game. But the catch is that, in order to unlock him, you either need to own the Season 2 battle pass or unlock a skin for the ghost. This guide is mainly for the Season 2 Battle pass owners, so make sure you own the BP before proceeding with the rest of the guide. Having said that, let us take a look at how we can unlock the Last Breath Skin for Ghost.
How To Get Ghost Operator Skin in COD: MW
- From the multiplayer tab, head over to the Operator tab and click on Coalition.
- Under the SAS category, you should find Ghost.
- Make sure you equip Ghost before proceeding with the objectives for the Mission.
Operator Mission – Ghost
This mission will unlock at level 0 (immediately) of the battle pass.
- use the dead silence field upgrade 5 times, with the ghost as your coalition operator. (you can check how to equip ghost from above)
- Rewards: XP – 750 | Loot – Silent Death calling card
- Get 15 kills while using the ghost perk with the ghost as your coalition operator.
- Rewards: XP – 1000 | Loot – Mandible Operator Skin
- Get 3 throwing knife kills with the ghost as your coalition operator.
- Rewards: XP – 1250 | Loot – Off you go operator quip
- Get 3 melee kills with Ghost as your coalition operator.
- Rewards: XP – 2000 | Loot – Last breath operator Skin
About Season 2 BP and Ghost Skin
Got the Season Two Battle Pass? Congratulations; you now have access to progress and unlock 150 plus new items in 100 tiers ranging from weapon blueprints and charms to Operator skins and personalization items for your profile.
Yes, 100 plus; when you first purchase the Battle Pass, you not only unlock Ghost and the Marshland skin for Thorne but also their Operator Missions. These Operator Missions become available alongside every Operator’s skin to unlock in the Battle Pass. The Operator Missions give you the opportunity to unlock two more skin variants and two additional items just by completing challenges. Plus, these challenges also reward XP, which can help you progress through the Enlisted Ranks.
As a reminder, Operator Missions can only be completed when the Mission is activated and the Operator for that mission is your chosen Operator for their faction. You can still earn mission progress while playing for the other team – e.g., as long as your Coalition Operator is Ghost, you can load into games as Minotaur on the Allegiance and complete Ghost’s Mission – but if you don’t have them as a selected Operator, it won’t count.
Here are the Operator Mission sets up to Tier 40 in the Battle Pass – Ghost, Thorne, Otter, Raines, Wyatt, and D-Day – and the tips we have for completing them quickly:
Operator Mission – Ghost
Unlocked at Tier 0 (Upon Battle Pass Purchase)
1. Use the Dead Silence Field Upgrade 5 times with Ghost as your Coalition Operator
Reward: 750 XP / Silent Death Calling Card
Try using TuneUp to speed up earning the Dead Silence Field Upgrade in-game.
2. Get 15 Kills while using the Ghost perk with Ghost as your Coalition Operator
Reward: 1,000 XP / Mandible Operator Skin
So, a summation of 4 objectives is all you need to unlock the coveted Last Breath operator skin for Ghost in COD: MW 2019 Season 2. If you face any issues while doing any of these objectives or have any questions, let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!