Published: March 11, 2020 | Last Updated On: July 18, 2021
You can get or unlock the Marksman Rifle blueprint called Ol’ Dusty by doing certain objectives in the Warzone. This is a Blueprint for the KAR98 in the game. To be specific you need to do certain objectives in the Verdansk Port. But before going forwards with the objectives, make sure you activate its corresponding mission given below. Head Over to Barracks > Missions & Challenges > Warzone Missions and select the mission shown below before proceeding with the objectives.
How To Unlock Ol’ Dusty in COD MW
- Boats and Trains
Objective List By Order
- Start 1 Contract(s) at the Verdansk Port
- Rewards – XP: 1000 | Loot: Honor and glory spray
- Destroy 1 vehicle carrying enemies
- Rewards – XP: 1250 | Loot: Target acquired emblem
- Pilot a vehicle for 5 minutes
- Rewards – XP: 1500 | Loot: Skull spy calling card
- Start 1 Contract(s) at the Verdansk Train Station
- Rewards – XP: 2000 | Loot: Crown spray
- Complete any 3 contracts
- Rewards – XP: 2500 | Loot: Equipped spray
- Use 6 armor plates
- Rewards – XP: 3000 | Loot: Hey! you there spray
- Earn top 15 placement with your team 1 time.
- Rewards – XP: 4000 | Loot: Ol’ Dusty Marksman Rifle
So a cumulation of 7 objectives, and you are all set for the BP!
The Verdansk Port should be located towards the Southeast of the Verdansk Warzone Map. With that, we conclude this guide on getting or unlocking the Ol’ Dusty Marksman Rifle Blueprint in COD: Warzone. Any questions/queries/suggestions are welcome in the comments below.
About The Game
Infinity Ward began working on the game soon after the release of their 2016 title Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. They introduced an entirely new engine for the game, which allows for new performance enhancements such as more detailed environments and ray-tracing capabilities. For the campaign, they took influence from real-life conflicts, such as the Syrian Civil War and terrorist incidents that have occurred in London. For the multiplayer, they scrapped the franchise’s traditional season pass and removed loot boxes, enabling them to distribute free post-launch content to the player base in the form of “Seasons”.
Modern Warfare received praise for its gameplay, campaign, multiplayer, and graphics; criticism focused on the handling of the campaign’s subject matter, including the depiction of the Russian military, as well as balancing issues in the multiplayer.