The Call of Duty franchise has been one of the most successful gaming enterprises in history. Players young and old are absolutely gorging on the game series, with another present to come soon. Modern Warfare 2 is set to be launched globally in late October, but the Beta Access is on the verge of being released.
As expected, there will be an introduction of all-new weapons, areas, modes, items, and more. However, one of the all-time great parts of the gameplay is the perks available to collect and experience. There is a bunch of them in the upcoming Modern Warfare 2 and we list them out in the following guide.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – What are the Perks?
There are three levels of perks available to the players: Base, Bonus, and Ultimate. The Base category is always open whenever you start/join the game but the remaining others take a little bit of time.
Bonus Perks can be gotten after around five minutes of playing through, while that increases to eight minutes for Ultimate Perks in the game.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Base Perks
- Scavenger: You can steal ammunition from slain players after battles.
- Strong Arm: You will get a trajectory lined up for throwing items far away.
- E.O.D.: A major perk in this category which will help you decrease firepower alongside the damage taken from non-kill streak.
- Double Time: Your speed of movement while crouching gets better by 30% along with your Tactical Sprint getting 2x.
- Battle Hardened: A number of weapons damage is decreased which include shock, stun, flashbang grenades, snapshot grenades, and EMP.
- Tracker: You will be able to spot the footprints and paths taken by opponents.
- Overkill: You are able to bring two primary weapons along with yourself.
- Extra Tactical: Players get a bonus Tactical Weapon after their next respawn.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Bonus Perks
- Focus: You are able to better your ability to hold your breath while also decreasing movement and flinching during looking down the scope.
- Cold Blooded: Your enemies will be unable to pinpoint your presence and thermal optics will also be disabled.
- Resupply: You are in charge of an additional Lethal weapon after spawning.
- Quick Kill: You get your health back after striking opponent and defeating him.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – Ultimate Perks
- Bird’s Eye: You will be able to see opponents pinpointed on the mini map.
- Survivor: One of the best perks as you can respawn yourself after falling while also reducing the time needed to heal.
- Overclock: The charge rate for Field Upgrades gets better by 40% and you get a field charge free.
- High Alert: You are made aware that an opponent whom you cannot spot through the scope has seen you.
- Hardline: You get a kill streak but with a fewer kill.
- Ghost: You are undetectable to portable radars, body sensors, and UAVs.
Thus, that is the complete list of perks present in Modern Warfare 2. Given that the game is still in Beta Access, there will be more things to discover as days go by. Therefore, there will be more information coming through in the near future as much as possible.
Last Updated on September 22, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.