Nowadays, a majority of games are best enjoyed with the best graphics and no lag in between. The same is very true for Call of Duty‘s newest iteration, Modern Warfare 3.
The game brings back all the hallmarks of the previous editions with a fantastic story, intriguing storyline, and engrossing adventure. You have a ton of achievements and trophies to collect along the way, while also standing out in the Multiplayer mode through mastery camos and changing the color of your in-game Clan Tag, both of which can be the difference between a boring gaming style and really showing off your style at a great level.
There are a number of great weapons to use throughout Modern Warfare (MW3) which have an array of class attachments and perks to go with them.
Additionally, there is also the option of customizing them into hybrid modes, which enable the weapons to act as the best of both worlds in the game.
However, all of this is best utilized through the superb graphic settings on the consoles. 120 FPS is the gold standard, and the following guide will help players get to that level on their PS5, which will give you the best gaming experience.
Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) – How to reach 120 FPS on PS5
The big advantage of players using PS5 is that the console is one of the best choices for reaching 120 FPS. This is because there is only one more thing you need at the moment, and that is a monitor or TV that can support 120 Hz.
Once you have them together, you are ready to get to 120 FPS in Modern Warfare 3 (MW3). The following steps are what you need to follow in order to reach the ultimate level of gaming on PS5:
- Go to the ‘System Settings‘ after opening up your PS5
- Click on the ‘Video Output‘ option present inside the ‘Screen and Video‘ area
- There is a 120 Hz Output tab, which you will have to keep at ‘Automatic‘
- Once this is done, go to the System Settings and click on ‘Saved Data and Game/App Settings
- Go to ‘Performance Mode‘ which is within the ‘Set Performance or Resolution Mode‘ setting
- Now that you are ready with the changes start the game and go to the video settings area
- You will notice a ‘120 Hz Refresh Rate‘ selection within the ‘View‘ settings
- Turn this to ‘On,’ and you will be able to see the effect of your updating the frame rate.
Thus, that is all the information players will need to get their game set up at 120 FPS while playing on PS5. The process can seem a bit tedious, but it will be worth it once you witness the changes that it does in-game.
The difference is stark when playing on 120 FPS as the details are sharper than ever, while you cannot look away from the screen at any level.
Therefore, make sure you are trying your best to reach the 120 FPS level, which will enhance your gameplay like never before in Modern Warfare (MW3).
Last Updated on November 10, 2023
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.