Guide on unlocking/getting Ruby Rampage in COD: MW 2019 Season 2
After the recent release of Season 2 in Call of duty modern warfare, a lot has been added in the game to unlock. Some of these involve blueprints for weapons. And we all know the importance of a decent Blueprint for a weapon. One of those is the Ruby Rampage SMG Blueprint. In this guide, we will show you the list of objectives needed to be done for the Mission.
To access/Activate the Mission, go to the Barrack tab and click on Missions and challenges or click on view challenges in the multiplayer tab and view the Mission. Before proceeding with the objectives, make sure you have the mission selected and activated.
Mission name to unlock Ruby Rampage
- Get 50 kills while ADS on a Reflex Sight Optic. This can be found in the attachments easily.
- Rewards: XP – 2500 | Loot – Agent MSZ emblem
- Get 50 long shot kills using the Thermal Sight Optic.
- Rewards: XP – 3000 | Loot – Luchador Sticker
- Get 50 Headshot kills using a variable zoom scope.
- Rewards: XP – 4000 | Loot – Hood Ornament charm
- Get 15 double kills using a Hybrid Optic.
- Rewards: XP – 5000 | Loot – Night Night calling card
- Get 15 point-blank kills using a Cronen LP945 mini Reflex.
- Rewards: XP – 6000 | Loot – No tourists Spray
- Get 75 kills with ADS using the Scout Optic.
- Rewards: XP – 7500 | Loot – Ruby Rampage Sub Machine Gun
So, all in all, a total of 6 objectives should fetch you the Ruby Rampage Sub Machine Gun in COD: MW 2019 Season 2. If you have any queries/suggestions let us know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!