Guide on unlocking/getting Sand Scorpion in COD: MW 2019 Season 2
After the recent release of Season 2 in Call of duty modern warfare, a lot has been added in the game to unlock. Some of these involve blueprints for weapons. And we all know the importance of a decent Blueprint for a weapon. One of those is the Sand Storm Marksman Rifle Blueprint. In this guide, we will show you the list of objectives needed to be done for the Mission
To access/Activate the Mission, go to the Barrack tab and click on Missions and challenges or click on view challenges in the multiplayer tab and view the Mission. Before proceeding with the objectives, make sure you have the mission selected and activated.
Mission name to unlock Sand scorpion
- Kill 50 players using the IAV turrets
- Rewards: XP – 2500 | Loot – Rex’s revenge calling card
- Run Over 10 players with little Bird.
- Rewards: XP – 3000 | Loot – Saddled charm
- Get 50 kills with the APC Turret.
- Rewards: XP – 4000 | Loot – Ace Spray
- Run Over 30 players with vehicles.
- Rewards: XP – 5000 | Loot – Going under emblem
- Destroy 10 vehicles with APC.
- Rewards: XP – 6000 | Loot – Heart of Darkness Sticker
- Destroy 10 vehicles with IAV.
- Rewards: XP – 7500 | Loot – Sand Scorpion Marksman Rifle
So, all in all, a total of 6 objectives should fetch you the Sand Scorpion Marksman Rifle in COD: MW 2019 Season 2. If you have any queries/suggestions let us know in the comments.
Thanks for reading!