With the release of the much-awaited update by Activision, a lot of new skins and content has been added to COD MW. This is a short guide on the objectives needed to be done, to access the new green dust skin for Operative Mara. To Access the Multiplayer Mission shown below, Head over to the Multiplayer tile. Select the Barracks tab then pick the mission given below before proceeding.
Note: You need to have mara selected, along with the mission before proceeding with the objectives.
Unlock/Get Green Dust Legendary skin for Mara
How to Equip Mara?
- Go to the Operators Tab.
- Then go over to the Coalition tab.
- Under the category of “warcom”, you should see Mara. Simply equip her and proceed with the rest of the guide.
- Operator Mission – Mara
- Get 1 Team Deathmatch Win.
- Rewards – XP: 750 | Loot: In My sights calling card
- Get 3 kills without dying, 3 times
- Rewards – XP: 1000 | Loot: Desert Work operator skin for Mara
- Get 15 Kills using an Assault rifle
- Rewards – XP: 1250 | Loot: Worm Food Operator Quip
- Call in 5 precision Air Strikes
- Rewards – XP: 2000 | Loot: Green Dust Operator skin
So a total of 4 objectives should fetch you the Green dust along with other exclusive skins and quip for Mara.
About COD MW
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a 2019 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. Serving as the sixteenth overall installment in the Call of Duty series, as well as a reboot of the Modern Warfare sub-series, it was released on October 25, 2019, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
The game takes place in a realistic and modern setting. The campaign follows a CIA officer and British SAS forces as they team up with rebels from the fictional country of Urzikstan, combating together against Russian forces who have invaded the country. The game’s Special Ops mode features cooperative play missions that follow up the campaign’s story. The multiplayer mode supports cross-platform multiplayer and cross-platform progression for the first time in the series. It has been rewritten to be more tactical and introduces new features, such as a Realism mode that removes the HUD as well as a form of the Ground War mode that now supports 64 players.
That is all from this guide. Leave your questions in the comments below. Thanks for reading and I will see you soon with more COD MW guides.