The new update in COD MW 2019 along with their first Season pass has brought lots of new content. One of them is the Azur skin for the respective Operator. We will show you how to get the skin and where to access the mission objectives from. Since these are Objective-based challenges, you need to select particular missions and operators before proceeding with the guide. You can find this Mission under the Barracks tab followed by the Missions tab.
Unlock the Security skin for Azur in COD MW 2019
How to equip Azur?
- Go to the Operators tab.
- Then go to the allegiance tab.
- Under the Jackals category, you should find Azur. Simply equip him and continue with the rest of the guide.
Make sure you have this mission selected before proceeding with the objectives.
- Operator Mission – Azur
- use Dead Silence 5 times.
- Reward – XP: 750 | Loot: Azur calling card
- Play 3 matches of domination. Simply play and complete them and that should be it.
- Reward – XP: 1000 | Loot: Sheikh Operator skin
- Get 15 kills using an LMG.
- Reward – XP: 1250 | Loot: No Room Operator quip
- Get 5 kills using any equipment. It can be ground or air killstreak type which counts towards kills. Mines and grenades also work well.
- Reward – XP: 2000 | Loot: Security Operator Skin
A summation of 4 objectives should unlock the skin for you along with other exclusive Azur Quip and skin.
One of the best so far since BO3, the most thing I hate is that it is fully filled with campers, and to say it right it is easier for them to camp (now that hearing footstep is much easier) also not to forget the suppressors won’t hide you from the minimap anymore, most of the time your spot will be revealed by the annoying walkie talkie voice, which may be helpful and annoying at the same time cuz you are hearing, your footsteps and your teammates’ (which now aren’t lower than the enemies), the enemies’ footsteps, the walkie talkie voice and you have to watch out for campers as well… Unlikely other Call of duty games, this game doesn’t have the basic 3-way passages map, this time its more open, more windows (unlike before, there used to be windows blocked with furniture, etc..) and more houses/places as well.
That is all for this guide. Thanks for reading and I will see you at the next one!