Unlock or get the Smooth dominator AR in COD MW 2019
If tactical gameplay is the one you prefer in Call of duty then getting this blueprint won’t be too hard. These objectives will require you to be well versed with Field upgrades in specific. So let us show you which objectives need to be done for the Smooth Dominator Assault Rifle and which mission to select to start it all.
Mission to unlocking the Smooth Dominator AR
- Resupply ammo 25 times with the ammo box.
- Rewards – XP: 2000 | Loot: More Cowbell Charm
- mark 25 enemies using the recon drone.
- Rewards – XP: 3000 | Loot: The smith calling card
- Get 10 kills while using dead silence.
- Rewards – XP: 4000 | Loot: Gargoyle spray
- Get 15 kills while using stopping power.
- Rewards – XP: 5000 | Loot: Staging area calling card.
- Stop 25 projectiles using the Trophy System.
- Rewards – XP: 5000 | Loot: Darkest Depths emblem.
- Use the Deployable cover 10 times.
- Rewards – XP: 6000 | Loot: Little barker Sticker.
- Use tactical Insert 5 times.
- Rewards – XP: 7000 | Loot: POW3R LOAD3R calling card
- Hit 20 targets with the EMP Drone.
- Rewards – XP: 8000 | Loot: UR DEAD spray
- Give 15 weapons using the Weapon Drop Field upgrade.
- Rewards – XP: 10000 | Loot: Smooth Dominator Assault Rifle.
A total of 9 objective completions will ensure the Blueprint for you.
Thanks for reading!