Destiny 2 is back again after a long haul of less content with Season 18! The game shows us that a lot is needed to be done this time around to solve the lore and progress in the Cryptic Quatrains Quest.
In this guide, I will show you how you can solve all the Pirate Riddles, which level it is unlocked after, and also how you can progress further into the main quest for Season 18. Read on…
Destiny 2 – All Pirate Riddle Solutions – Cryptic Quatrains I Quest
Before starting off with the guide, make sure that you have completed the first mission that starts as soon as you log in to your character. By completion, I mean doing the missions until there is nothing else to be done and you need to wait for the next weekly reset.
After that, you will uncover more information regarding the rest of the lore and game. Your Riddle Problem starts when you hit level 7 in STAR CHART. You will be granted a Small Treasure Beacon.
Claim this beacon and this will set off the Cryptic Quatrains I for you. Here are the Pirate Riddles that the quest provides you with:
This is the Step 1 for Cryptic Quatrains I Quest. Here is the riddle and the solution:
- Me Story begins as I hide from the crews
- They search and will find me unless I hide soon
- I’ll wait on the nightfall, the cleverest ruse
- And force them to hunt by the light of the moon
As you can see, the game will highlight the text for you so that you can solve it. It deciphers to “begin search on moon”. So, your first step should be to go to Moon.
This is the second step for Cryptic Quatrains I Quest. Here is the riddle and the solution:
- Behind in the harbor, their sorrow was real
- They lost what I had taken, me heart filled with fear
- From cruel revelation, the dawn would reveal
- A chest broke and barren, and me nowhere near
As you can see from the highlighted texts, you need to go to Sorrows Harbor Lost Sector, and complete the KI Revelation Lost sector there. Loot its chest and you should be done with this step.
This is the third step for Cryptic Quatrains I Quest. Here is the riddle and the solution:
- Me eyes towards the cosmos, I let out a sob
- I begged to the gods and the fallen alike
- By bullet or Saber, I fall to the mob
- But let me deal them a palpable strike
This is quite simple to decipher. You need to complete the Fallen Saber Strike in the Cosmodrome to progress this part. There is nothing more to it.
This is the fourth step for Cryptic Quatrains I Quest. Here is the riddle and the solution:
- The winds of Europa were Frozen and white
- And even the tides had been stopped by the cold
- The hook would swing empty, I’d not die tonight
- By cranes, they’d be Searchin’, but I’d keep me gold
All you need to do to complete this step is to loot the Eventide runes Treasure in Europa.
If you do all of the steps above, you should now be done with the Cryptic Quatrains I Quest. As a reward, you will receive a Crude Cipher Framgment. That would be all from this guide, and thanks for reading!
Last Updated on August 25, 2022
Loves to keep himself updated with the latest gaming content related to PC, Android, and other platforms as well. A follower of latest tech news and a fitness enthusiast as well.