There has been a lot of chatter surrounding the arrival of Season 18 in Destiny 2. It is not just the weapons or the reworking of the Arc 3.0 subclasses. The game has also introduced some new titles, with Reveler being one of them.
Players can unlock this title as they keep finishing the various Event Card challenges in the game. It has already started with the Solstice of Heroes, with more to come in the form of Guardians Games, the Dawning, and Festival of the Lost.
The Solstice has already doled out its rewards in the form of Kindling which is used to upgrade the special Candescent armor, alongside other cosmetics. The following guide will help players in learning all about the Reveler title and how to get it in the game.
Destiny 2: What is the new title?
The Reveler title is part of the in-game events, which makes it bear a resemblance to the Flamekeeper title. Here’s what you need to know about it:
- Players will have to finish 16 Event Challenges spread across four Event Cards that will occur over the upcoming seasons
- Apart from the Solstice, they are the aforementioned Guardian Games, Festival of the Lost, and Dawning
- Once you complete them, the relevant Triumphs will also become available within Reveler which will give you the title
- The Event Challenges are part of the tasks players need to achieve in all of the events which will take them forward to individual titles as well.
Destiny 2: Getting the Reveler title
As the Solstice is about to end, the next challenge for the players is the Festival of the Lost.
- You will find some newer weapons while battling the Headless Ones in Haunted Sectors.
- Additionally, you will have to change Spectral Pages into Manifested Pages at the Book of the Forgotten.
- You will receive a new Shrouded Page, all of which will better your chances of getting a Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle.
- However, the Event Challenge can change the format of this in the next edition.
The next Event Card will be the Dawning as part of Season 19 in late 2022. Here’s how it may unfold this year:
- Players were asked to give baked stuff to the different characters who are integral to Destiny 2.
- You had the Zephyr Sword as a reward
- Of course, there could be changes given the addition of the Reveler to the mix.
Guardian Games will be the last Event Card for Reveler. It is coming in 2023 and have you battling for Laurels as a new expansion comes.
Thus, that is all players have to know about the Reveler title and how it is to be acquired in Destiny 2. It is a long-haul process, with players have to grind over almost a year to get it.
Last Updated on August 9, 2022
A FIFA junkie who can also mix it up with Call Of Duty and racing games. GTA was his first love. Now can be found spending time between writing on what he plays and playing what he will write on.