Get 1.7 Million Damage in seconds with the Exotic Machine Gun, Grand Overture, a top-tier endgame DPS Meta Exotic for Season of the Seraph for Destiny 2.
This guide will show you how to get the Best High Burst DPS in Destiny 2 using Grand Overture combined with an Endgame Ready Arc Titan Build, perfect for Endgame Dungeons, Spire of the Watcher and the Kings Fall Raid. The Best Seasonal Artifact Mods along with this Exotic High Damage DPS Titan Build, will melt everything in Destiny 2.
How To Get Insane Damage With Grand Overture In Destiny 2
We’re primed and ready for a machine gun meta during Lightfall, but going by what’s already happening this season, I’d say we’re already in the middle of it.
Fortunately, Titans can and do take advantage of the most formidable Exotics like this one. This setup will get you upwards of 1.7 million damage, making it perfect for any DPS fares. Plus, it is super easy to set up.
We’ll get to the build and crafting specifics in just a moment. But first, I’ve got to show you how to get this end-game DPS set up.
How To Set Up Grand Overture: Best Build
The best thing about the timing in this build is that you can take full advantage of the 15% Weakened Clear Debuff, which lasts for about 20 seconds. But I’m here to tell you what happens as you go to Cabal’s Deep with the Exotic Grand Overture.
This thing keeps getting OP left, right, and center, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it just one-shots the Witness next season. Not only did it get a 40% buff recently, but its missiles also got a whopping 50% buff this season.
This means that each missile of the barge deals nearly the same damage as a standard base shot, offering colossal damage potential from its maxed-out 20 stacks of the Omega Strike.
- However, Overture’s Max Damage Cycle, paired with its still incredibly powerful Thunder Crash, can and will blast your enemies out of existence no matter their level.
- Now obviously, Thundercrash was tuned down in Seasons gone by. However, it’s still immense, and you can make it game-breakingly glorious with the Exotic Cuirass of the Falling Star, which effectively boosts the damage of your Super instantly by 100%.
- Not to mention the bonus Overshield it provides on top.
- That’s the easiest part, to be honest, and you want to dump your Super first before turning the dial-up on Grand Overture’s damage potential.
Arc 3.0 brought us the wonder that is Jolt. Although you can’t trigger it directly by using this Exotic, The Spark of Shock, Touch of Thunder, and Storm grenade, buffed by the Spark of Magnitude, will mean that the damage caused by Grand Overture will activate the bonus Jolt Damage for the full 10 seconds of Jolts’ duration.
Then along with the Font of Might triggered either by Elemental Armaments or Melee Wellmaker, will mean that you’ll get that other stack in a 25 % weapon damage boost.
- Don’t forget that the aspect knockout will help to trigger these easily, regardless of your Melee cool-down.
- All you’d then need to do before you pop your Thundercrash is to activate Weakened Clear, preferably using any kinetic grenade launcher.
- And you’ve got those 15% debuffs active for 20 seconds which then fits in perfectly for you to blast away Grand Overture’s Cycling from missiles to normal mode and then rockets once again to dish out the pain.
- You’ll be cherished by every good fire team and some bad ones, too, while being expected to hard carry once they see this outrageous arc build.
Last Updated on January 5, 2023
An avid listener of music from a number of countries. Writing is his hobby and passion. A follower of all the latest android and PC games. Not to mention his favorite: Mobile Legends!