With Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals Update, a new item called Exotic Cipher has been added to the game. We speculate that it can have multiple uses in the future. But so far, the only use we could find is for crafting Exotic Weapons. Let us take a look at how we can get it and how to use it as well.
How to get Exotic Ciphers
- You can get Exotic Cipher at Rank 55 of the Seasonal Pass. This is free for all users so anyone can get their hands on this one.
- World Drop – Though very rare, you can also get the Exotic Cipher from world drops. Nightfalls, Crucible, Gambit, Raids are just some of the world activities to list. The drop rate of the Exotic Cipher is still under observation. As we find out more about it, we will make sure to update the post.
How to use Exotic Ciphers
- The only use so far for the Exotic Ciphers is to Craft and then purchase Exotic Weapons from Master Rahool of Cryptarchs
- After Getting the Cipher, Head over to Master Rahool in the Tower.
- You should see a list of Exotic Weapons you can craft using Glimmer, Enhancement Prisms, a world item like Helium Filament, Etherial Spiral, and so on.
- In addition to the above items, the common requirement will be Exotic Cipher. Simply collect all the parts, give it to Master Rahool, and craft your desired Exotic Weapon from the list of 5 Weapons.
The post is a work in progress. We will be updating the article as we find out more about the Exotic Ciphers. That will be all for this guide on how to get and use the Exotic Ciphers in Destiny 2 – Season of Arrivals.