The Season of the haunted is live for Destiny 2 which came yesterday. Along with the new season, a lot of new weapons and some exotics have been or will be added to the game. One of those weapons, which the players need to look out for is called Heartshadow.
What is Heartshadow? What are its perks? and How can you get its Catalyst along with some more data will be disclosed in this post so keep on reading. This post is spoiler-heavy so read it at your own discretion.
How To Get The Heartshadow and Its Catalyst in Destiny 2?
First of all, you need to know where can you access this exotic in the first place, before getting to know how to farm it. Well, I have already mentioned in one of my previous posts how to unlock Duality Dungeon in Destiny 2.
If you read that post, you may notice that there is a reward in the loot pool. The new Exotic Sword is coming with the Duality Dungeon called The Heartshadow. So it becomes obvious how you can get The Heartshadow. You need to do the Duality Dungeon once it comes out to get The Heartshadow.
How can you increase your chances of getting the exotic drop? Well, you can increase the chances of getting the exotic glaive if you do the Dungeon Solo, without dying, or, the best outcome by getting a flawless run.
The Heartshadow perks
This is a new Void Exotic Sword that fires void projectiles. Doing “Heavy” attacks on enemies renders you invisible for a short duration. Staying in this invisibility increases your damage boost for the weapon.
How To Get Heartshadow Catalyst and What are the Perks?
Just like the other weapon catalysts (with some exceptions) you can get the Heartshadow Catalyst by doing the following activities:
- NF, Activities, Gambit, Crucible, Strikes, and other worldly activities.
1. Confirmed: You need to get one of the plates inside the dungeon for the Heartshadow Catalyst. It should be a plate where you would deposit the Standard Essence. It should look something like this:
2. Confirmed: The second Standard Essence you need to deposit is located in the path of you making your way to the final encounter for the duality dungeon. Here is how it should look like:
What are the perks of the catalyst?
- First of all, you need to defeat 400 Targets to get the masterwork.
- Once you have your masterwork, you can use it freely.
- Wraithwalk – This will increase your movement speed while you are invisible.
- Ammo capacity is 50.
I hope you enjoy the new Duality Dungeon, along with its prized reward called The Heartshadow. Let me know in the comments how you are enjoying the new season of the haunted in Destiny 2. And thanks for reading!